Friday, February 4, 2011

on the lighter side

I got up this morning and felt... well, tired.  Just a little. Nothing too bad.  I sat on the edge of my bed for a few minutes and wondered where the pain was.  I mean, I had a date with Bob and Jillian last night, I should be in terrible pain.  I felt... nothing.  I was fine.

Good.  Maybe I am in better shape then I thought.  LOL

I went to work.  Up an down from the chair.  In and out of the car -- but that is another post.  Walking around Target.  I was fine.  My new challenge is going to be a piece of cake.

After dinner I sat down to my nightly computer time.  Eventually I realized that I was chilled and the only way I was going to get warm (despite the heat being on a ridiculously high level) was to take a shower.  I stood up. And ... nothing.

Nothing.  I couldn't move.  I did not have the muscle power to move my legs.  Or stand up straight.  Yep, I looked the the old female version of the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

I finally managed to hobble my way up to the shower.  I finally managed to get undressed -- not easy to take socks off without bending over.  I finally got in the shower. 

I don't think I will be having a date with Bob and Jillian tonight.

Mean Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...