1. Lose weight. Last year I set a goal and failed.
This year I am going to not set a number and just hope it is less than what I
started at. This includes good eating habits and exercising.
I tried. I failed. I am hopeful... although I have no reason to be.
2. Read at least 1 book a month. I liked this one from last year
and have decided to keep it.
Nope. But we did start going to the library again. And I did start a book.
3. Get at least 8 hours of sleep at least 4 times per week. I
liked this one from last year and I think it is wise that I keep it this year.
This one seems impossible these days. I do understand the important -- I just can't do it.
4. Blog at least 12 times per month. I am lowering the number
but keeping the goal.
Success!
5. Refinish the new kitchen table. Really.
Nope. Not even an attempt. But I am not going to worry about it until my landlord fixes the hole in the dining room wall.
6. Start a 529 account.
No. But my employer might do it for me. Just waiting for the "orientation" to figure that all out.
7. Start a savings account.
I am still adjusting to the new finances. I will worry about this in the fall.
8. Eat out no more then 2 times per month. I think it is
important to keep this one from last year.
Turns out this is fairly easy to accomplish when you live in a tiny town.
9. Learn how to use the video feature of the camera and learn how to
use Photoshop.
Nope
10. Pay all bills on time. I think this is an important one to keep.
Nope.
11. Make a decision about going to graduate school. If going then
start the process of making it happen.
Not going to grad school this
year. Will re-evaluate next year.
12. The secret. Not ready to say it out loud but need to make a
decision and make it happen.
See above.
I might need to adjust these goals for next month now that EVERYTHING in my life has changed. Any suggestions???
Mean Mama
Geez you really procrastinate with your goals don't you.
ReplyDeleteYes, I have to say that these goals have taken a back seat as of late. But with moving 900 miles, starting a new job, getting my child adjusted to a new life, and starting a new life myself... I ain't so worried about fixing that table or learning photo shop. It is all about priorities. Those take priority -- well at least over some of the things I thought was important on January 1st.
ReplyDelete