Saturday, September 8, 2012

Junior Grand Prix Skating

While visiting my mom last weekend we decided to go to the Junior International Grand Prix Skating competition -- at the last minute.  As it turned out, getting tickets was a piece of cake.  This skaters were from all over the world.  They are juniors -- so this means they are hoping to move up into the regular standing.  These are the people who hope to be in the winter Olympics in 2014.

I was excited about it and as it turned out some of them were really good.  So during one of the first breaks I quickly ran out to the car to get my camera.  No flash photographer allowed.  No video allowed.  But pictures were just fine.  As I grabbed the camera out of the back seat I remembered that I had left my memory card in my computer -- at home.  So the camera was useless. 

As a result I used my phone camera to capture some really bad shots of our day (9:30am-8pm).












































We had great seats!

Mean Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...