Sunday, November 25, 2012

Out numbered

I had my first official parent teacher conference last week.  I received her report card in the mail the week before.  She did great -- academically.  She can do the work.  If you find the right hook.  Behaviorally she didn't do so great.

My parent teacher conference was delayed.  Not because I didn't need to do it.  But because I was in training the week of the normal ones.  So it had to be scheduled special. 

I walked in to a room full of people.  A simple parent teacher conference for a 2nd grader.  In attendance were:

Her main teacher
Her math teacher
Her math teaching assistant
The school counselor
The school nurse
2 staff from student support
The school principal

Ever been in one of those?

Mean Mama

1 comment:

  1. Yes.. Feels like an ambush, doesn't it? I so totally feel for you.. I had one of those in September. I thought it was going to go one way, they clearly thought it would go another...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...