Saturday, June 1, 2013

Update 5

Happier:
The depression has stayed at bay this month.  Although there has been a few rough days -- especially around the medical stuff.

Healthier:
1. I am down 9 pounds this month from my heaviest weight this month.  That is great.  And it will continue.
2.  We are switching medications for Ladybug.  I will explain it later.  I am back on my thyroid medication and trying to remember to take it regularly.
3.  Absolutely no exercise.  I am not proud of it.  But I can own it.
4.  I have given up the milk.  I did a good job about drinking water for a while.  But not so much the last couple of days.
5. I spent a fair amount of this month juicing.  This means that my fridge is stock full of veggies and fruits.  I really didn't eat out much. 
6.  Another ridiculous month of medical/mental health appointments.  We had 3 therapy appointments.  I had 2 mammograms and an ultrasound on my breast.  I had an appointment with my OB/GYN.  Ladybug had an appointment with her pediatrician.  I had an appointment with the nutritionist.  Ladybug had an appointment with the sleep doctor.  That is 10 appointments for the month of May.  June is much lighter on appointments.
7.  I sucked at going to bed on time.  Most nights it was 11 or later.  That is too late.  And now that it has gotten hotter, sleeping sucks.
8.  No flossing. 

Wealthier:
Partial success.  I deposited $30 into Ladybug's account.  This is good. I also deposited $150 into my savings.

Wiser:
I learned that this house buying process is really stressful.  Online searching.  Looking at houses.  Looking beyond cosmetics.  Everybody has an opinion.  Picking the right house.  All the steps.  UGH!!!!!  Hoping for an update soon.

Lots happening.  Hoping for some resolutions soon.

Mean Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...