Monday, June 14, 2010

Just one question

Not to get too personal but...

Why do bras have adjustable shoulder straps? No, I am serious!

Okay, in reality I know. We are not all made into the same shape so we need adjustable straps so that bras fit many women. I get it. So then why can't we have "adjustable" straps that we can lock into place?

As you can tell from photos posted a few weeks ago, I am a not a small busted woman. Even if I were rail thin I would still not be one of the people who had tiny perky boobs. BUSTY! I will never again wear a tube top. I will never go out in public without a bra. As a matter of fact when I am visiting people I will put a bra on first thing in the morning (under my pajamas) before venturing out of the room. I need a bra. Gravity has become an issue. My breast appear to be having a race to see which one can reach the floor first - the left one appears to be winning.

So the problem with the adjustable straps is that -- well -- they adjust. I adjust them in the morning. I shorten them. I do not have big shoulders. I make them as short as possible. And I put the bra on. I arrange the girls so that they look perky -- stretching the imagination but just go with it. I feel confident. Currently I need this extra confidence boost right now because I want my waist to look smaller then my bust line.

But as the day wears on, the straps adjust themselves. The slowly lengthen. Because I can not lock the "adjustable" straps. And my boobs weigh down on the bra and pull the straps. And my breast begin their race toward the floor again.

I want a bra that can hold my girls up all day without those straps adjusting themselves. And I want the bra to be comfortable. Is that asking too much?

Mean Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...