About 2 months ago I was driving Ladybug to school. Normal activity. As I drove to the neighboring town I noticed a car coming toward me. Another normal activity. But there was something odd about this car. It looked like it was covered with a million post its.
Yes. Post its.
But that isn't possible. It was flapping in the breeze. Yes. Flapping. So I kept an eye on it as it approached me. And then I realized it wasn't covered in post its. It was covered with duct tape.
Yes. Duct tape.
Every. Single. Inch. Of the car. Except for the windows and tires. I am not joking. And I am not exaggerating. And some of the duct tape was coming loose and flapping in the breeze. As I drove by it I thought, "Nobody will every believe me." It is moments like that I wished I carried a camera with me. So it is just a tall tale with nothing to back it up.
Today as we were rushing off to the movies with Ladybug, I saw it again. Parked. And I had my camera. And I wanted to stop. Proof! But if I did we would be late for the movie. And I hate being late for movies. I like the previews. So I didn't stop to take a photo. And the car was gone when we drove home.
So still a tall tale with no proof.
Mean Mama
Random Life Events
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment