This is what mamahood dreams are made of...
She got up in a good mood. She wanted cuddle time. She got dressed in her school picture outfit (despite not wanting to). She went off to school without a fuss. She had a good day at school (got the happy frog on the behavioral chart). She came out of the after school program with smiles (and a big sign that said "Stephanie" -- which is not her name. But I have learned to pick my battles). She joked with me. She laughed with me. She smiled with me. So we went out for pizza. We played 2 games of Go Fish (and I actually managed to win one). She had a meltdown when her balloon unicorn popped but she did adjust. She helped make her bed (peed the bed the night before because I did not supervise bedtime routing - bad mama). She read books. She wore her head scarf with only a little fuss. She wanted cuddle time.
Please please please send me more days like that.
Mean Mama
Random Life Events
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment