Wednesday, July 13, 2011

lunch issues

I was hungry today.  I wanted to eat.  But I didn't get my act together until noon.  It was my turn to retrieve lunch -- despite having a broken toe.  It took forever.  Forever!  Construction on the road.  My co-workers were beginning to think that maybe I had taken off.  But I didn't -- even though I wanted to.

We sat down to our lunches -- salads.  I was being good.  A chef salad.  With low-fat ranch.  I talked while I poured the dressing on. And when it was all on I realized that it was not low-fat ranch.  It was bleu cheese dressing.

Bleu cheese is one of the things I hate.  There are only a few things that I hate more.  Beer, coffee, and fish.  I can not bring myself to consume those things -- ever.  Cheese should be consumed before it gets moldy.

So by now it was 1pm.  And I was heading out again.  To get lunch.  Again.  Twice in one day.

Mean Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...