2. Read at least 1 book a month. At least one of them must be a self help book but not all can be self help. I started a book about diets for special needs kids that I can't remember the title of. I didn't not finish it. I got bored. And it was really written for kids with autism. Which Ladybug does not have. So I gave up. Then I started another book. Eyes Shut Tight (I think). I should be able to finish it tonight.
3. Write
4. Find a new job. Yeah. Right. Nothing new here.
5. Move. Still on square one on this one.
6. Buy my first home. Again, this one has to wait until 4 & 5 are done.
7. Pay off
8.
9. Get at least 8 hours of sleep at least 4 times per week. Apparently I suck at this one.
10. Blog at least 15 times per month. Barely made it.
11. Get child enrolled in a sport. Nothing. Thought about Tae Kwon Do. Not happening. Asked about Jump Rope Club at the after school program. They are trying to organize it.
12. Get involved with a charity. Nothing.
13. Refinish the new kitchen table. Really need to get moving on this one.
14.
15. Start a 529 account. Oops! I forgot to do this.
16. Clean the house once a month. A little slack here. But I did start the deep fall cleaning. House is beginning to look better. Now if only I could remember to take the trash out -- it would smell better too.
17. Eat out no more then 2 times per month. Another easy month -- if you don't count the time at Disney.
18.
19. Start training for the Boston Marathon. I know this seems out of the blue for most but it has been a long term dream of mine. Really need to find some motivation for this. I want. I can. But I don't.
20.
21. Buy a new camera and take more photos of Ladybug. I did ok but I could have done better.
22. Pay all bills on time. Done!
23. Become caffeine free. When I wasn't driving to Disney I basically had no caffeine.
And I also managed to accomplish a goal set by Quacken Baby -- we met! Actually she kept Ladybug for me all day today since I screwed up on securing daycare for today (no school). And then when I went to pick Ladybug up after work, she wanted to stay longer. So I am kid free tonight. So I might get some sleep - helping with #9 above.
Mean Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment