Saturday, December 3, 2011

Random observations while at the gym today

1.Apparently it is not wise to wear the same clothes on day 2 to workout if I did cardio the day before -- I stank so bad I couldn't stand to be near myself.
2. Dear IBM Man (Yes, he had an IBM t-shirt on), about 50% of men go bald. It is far sexier to be bald than to have a dead animal on your head, and we can all tell it is not your real hair. Besides, who wants to have a rug on their head while sweating.  I can barely stand to have my real hair on my head when working out.
3. Dear Short Boy, I know being short is a blow to your manly ego but putting the bike seat on the highest setting of the stationary bike and then having to wiggle from side to side while you peddle only makes you look silly.  And since you have to readjust your butt back on the seat about every 30 seconds, I have to believe that you already know this.  On the other hand, it is possible that you are doing some serious work on you love handles.
3. Dear Young Girl, it is great that you are exercising. Now use some of those muscles to control the motions instead of looking like a jelly fish on the bike.
4. Dear Hot Guy with the fabulous legs (yes, I was openly drooling over you today), please stop biting your tongue while you pump the weights... you are ruining my fantasies that are helping me to get through this workout.
Turns out the Gym is a better place to people watch than the mall.
Mean Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...