I don't understand the lack of competence that people seem to have. Okay, I get frustrated with Ladybug when she shows it but she is 5!!! She is allowed to be incompetent.
This evening I asked her to grab my cell phone out of my purse. I admit that my house is a complete disaster as I re-arrange things after my mom moved out, but I always drop my purse near the front door. She starts wandering towards the deck. I call her back and tell her it is in my purse. And she walks toward the bathroom. Really? I don't remember ever keeping my purse in the bathroom. I tell her that it is on the floor next to the filing cabinet. And she starts spinning in circles. I only have 1 filing cabinet! But she is 5!
But I don't understand when professionals can't get basic English instructions. Today I sent our legal courier to the court to file a document. Simple instructions:
1: File the original Request and 3 copies.
2: Attach the original Request to the 4 copies of the Order.
3: Give the Orders to case coordinator.
4: Return the filed 3 copies of the Request to my office.
Simple!
So why did I get back 2 filed copies of the Request and 3 filed copies of the Order?
And the instructions were written and they took it with them. No excuses. Think!
Mean Mama
Random Life Events
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment