Sunday, March 20, 2011

I don't understand

I really don't understand.  I was just trying to have a conversation...on the phone... with my parents.  We started on skype but then my internet failed.  Ladybug talked to them.  Well... for a chatter she is not very good a phone calls.  But I let her go first. 

Then I asked her to go play while I talked.  I stayed in the kitchen.  I put away the groceries.  I swept.  I generally cleaned up while talking. 

She refused to stay up in her room.  She brought down every noisy toy she could find.  She didn't even play them in the living room.  She played them in the hall.  I tried closing the kitchen door -- yes, I actually have a door to the kitchen, which seems odd to me -- but she kept coming in.  I sent her outside to play.  She bounced a ball.  She stood in the doorway and blew bubbles into the house.  I tried closing the door.  She opened it.  I went outside.  So she went outside.  Of course.

She would loudly whisper to me.  I am on the phone!!!  I redirected it several times but then I gave up.  I obviously was not meant to have a conversation on the phone.  She was not going to allow it.  So I ended the call short.  I turned my attention to her.

And she promptly laid down on the couch and fell asleep.  Really?????

Mean Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...