The Good: My house is clean.
The Bad: I had to clean it because Ladybug broke the toilet and I didn't want the plumber coming into my house when it looked like that.
The Good: My clothes are all clean.
The Bad: None of them are put away and I think I should seriously consider the option of getting rid of my dresser since I obviously don't use it.
The Good: I got a standardize note home last week from the school saying that if I wanted to switch schools for Ladybug next year that I should consider this list of schools.
The Bad: The deadline for applying to any other schools was January 14th.
The Good: I paid all my bills this month...and still have money left over.
The Bad: Summer camp is going to cost a small fortune this summer.
The Good: Ladybug has proven a lot lately that she is able to quickly rebound from her mini meltdowns and blow ups.
The Bad: I had to use the words "a lot" in the above sentence.
The Good: Ladybug is getting comfortable using the words "I'm sorry" when she messes up.
The Bad: "Please" and "Thank you" are apparently still a foreign language to her.
The Good: My work load at my job has been light lately since my Big Boss has been on vacation (longest flipping vacation ever).
The Bad: I am now dreaming of ways to hurt Mini Boss and not get caught.
The Good: I am off caffeine -- again.
The Bad: I really want to crawl back in bed and sleep.
The Good: I got my Federal Tax Return last week (including the small adoption part).
The Bad: No word on the State Tax Return -- but let's face it, it is not a lot of money.
The Good: It looks like I have 3 vacations planned this summer.
The Bad: Oh come on, let's face it... there is nothing bad about 3 vacations in one summer.
Mean Mama
Random Life Events
2 months ago
#2 reminds me of my 20s: I'd wash all of my clothes, lay them neatly in a pile (to avoid wrinkles, of course) and then throw them over the back of the chair in my room. Then I'd simply work my way through the pile until they were all dirty again and I'd start the process over. No hanging necessary :)
ReplyDelete(I'd probably still be doing this if hubby weren't a neat-freak who is forced to share a bedroom with me) LOL!
SUPER excited about one of the three vacations!!!
ReplyDelete