Wednesday, June 15, 2011

cleaning

On Sunday I decided to clean.  I cleaned the kitchen.  I asked Ladybug to pick up her stuff from the living room.  I cleaned the bathroom.  I begged Ladybug to pick up her stuff from the living room.  I mopped floors.  I pleaded with Ladybug to pick up her stuff from the living room.  I really wanted to vacuum the living room.  But then I sent her to bed really early and her stuff was all over the living room.

So I picked it up.  And I put it all on the stairs.  I asked Ladybug to take up at least one item when she goes upstairs.  She forgets at least 50% of the time.  I am not sure how she forgets since she has to step over it.  After 3 days -- this is still what is on the stairs waiting for the journey up the stairs.


Obviously she still has some work to do.  I noticed it as I was walking down the stairs this morning.  She had already been down and up once today.  So I turned around to ask her if she had brought something up with her.  And this is what I saw.


Obviously I have been neglecting some of my responsibilities too or I would have never let her room get in that condition.  She will be cleaning tomorrow.

Mean Mama

3 comments:

  1. hmmmm....my kids rooms look like this nearly every day............i've yet to find a good solution (minus throwing it all away)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes but you have a herd of kids... I have 1. And she spends most of the day at camp. Her room should be much cleaner for someone who never plays in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol mine never seem to play in there...just create messes and leave. New rules for the new house though...let's hope it works!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...