Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Experimenting

I am experimenting when in comes to parenting.  Not that that is a new idea -- most parenting is a complete experiment.  But here is my latest.

Do you recognize this?


It is the pretty flower Ladybug made me buy for her hair.  She wore it on Valentine's Day.  Well, part of the day.  Then it began to annoy her so she took them off.  And stuck it in her backpack.

When we got home from school yesterday it fell out of her backpack.  In the middle of a hallway.  The hallway between the living room and kitchen.  The hallway is narrow.  And traveled a lot.



It is still there.  I am waiting until she picks it up.  I will not ask.  I will not move it.  We are just over 24 hours now.  Any bets?

Mean Mama

3 comments:

  1. If she's like my kids, I'm guessing at least 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm, eternity? I once did that with a reusable shopping bag on the landing of my staircase... I was testing a Husband and two teenage boys... At the one month mark I moved the damn thing because it was driving me insane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If she's like my kids, you'll finally get fed up two years later and throw the damn thing away and then she'll come home and start crying because that was her favorite toy..... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...