So I got up and weighed myself.
First, sorry about the hairy toes.
Second, apparently I have a little more to lose then I thought. But just a little. New goal is 124.2 pounds by June 29th. Fingers crossed.
And then came the headless picture time, which Ladybug got on the first try.
I almost didn't post the picture. I don't feel as fat as I look. And I look fat in this picture. I know I am that fat but I let me mind fool me into believing something else.
And for the record, I think it is important to record measurements too. Another embarrassing moment!
bicep: 16.5
forearm: 12
bust: 50
upper belly: 49
waist: 50
lower belly: 56
hips: 56
thigh: 32
calf: 18
Yep. Embarrassing!
Stayed tuned for weekly updates on the weekends. And keep your fingers crossed that I can be successful -- for health sakes.
Mean Mama
PS -- This morning's weight was 272.8. Off to a good start. 1.4 down, 122.8 to go!
After completely gorging myself at Disney, I am more than ready to join u in this effort! Will post #s tomorrow...when and if I wake up!
ReplyDelete