I was sent a link on facebook. A lot of my facebook friends are people who don't really know me. There are a lot of fabulous people there. And I enjoy them. But they don't know me. Just as I don't really know them. As a result I get lots of links that I am not really all that interested in.
But sometimes I get one that catches my attention. Magical Families. What is Magical Families? Well check it out for yourself. http://magicalfamilies.wordpress.com/
Now how much fun would it be to have adoptive families descend upon the most magical place on earth. One long weekend in Disney World. Can you imagine? Families made from bonds and not blood. Kids who don't look anything like their parents running the place. Imagine being a place where you family is not the minority. Just for a weekend.
This sounds like fun.
And let's face it, Ladybug will think she has died and gone to heaven if she gets anywhere near Cinderella.
Guess I need to figure out a plan to go.
Mean Mama
Random Life Events
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment