Last year, when I moved into this place, I decided to buy a extended shower head (okay I have no idea what they are really called but then are the shower heads you can pull down, have a hose, and a button that allows you to squirt water). I bought a cheap one. With the intention of it going in Ladybug's bathroom. She hates having her hair washed and I thought it would be easier on her with one of these.
However, I could not get her shower head off in order to install the new one. I did get mine off. So every time I need to wash her hair she gets a bath in my bathroom. It is okay. When I want to wash her hair I just hook in the hose. When I am done. I unhook it. Works well for our purpose. Today was a hair day. I hooked it. I washed hair. She didn't complain.
Then I went to take my shower. I unhooked the hose and put it away. I turned on the water, put it on shower, and closed the curtain. At which point I started to get wet.
Only problem was that I WAS NOT IN THE SHOWER yet. I was standing in my bathroom getting soaking wet.
It took me about 5 seconds to realize that this was a problem. And maybe another 5 seconds to realize that I could stop it by turning off the water. So I did.
How did that happen?
What a mess!
The water had shot out of the connecter piece of the shower head. Over the shower curtain. Hitting the ceiling. Spraying the entire bathroom. And because I never close the bathroom door (I have no privacy in this house so I stop trying a long time ago), it shot out the bathroom door, spraying the wall and the my bed.
It is amazing how wet things can get in about 10 seconds.
Apparently when I disconnected the hose, something did not click right in the connector switching it back to the regular shower head.
Well, cleaning the bathroom was on my "to do" list.
Mean Mama
Random Life Events
2 months ago
Only you have such talent and luck! ;-)
ReplyDelete