Blogging is really hard right now. I am stressed. This move is really being hard on me. I am moving from a major metropolitan area where everything is at my finger tips to a small town (about 7k people). Finding housing long distance is proving difficult. Finding after school care is proving to be difficult. And I start my new job in less that 1 month. I am STRESSED.
And apparently stress paralyzes me.
But I did start the packing process. Last week I pulled everything out of the downstairs closet to start packing.
What a mess. So I started packing.
Packed and ready to go.
And then a few days later I decided to pack toys in the cedar chest. I started with this mess.
And ended with this.
And there is still more room for all the other toys not yet packed.
And by the end of all the packing this is what my living room looked like.
Please note that the desk has started to be packed. And the filing cabinet it now empty -- and packed.
The living room is a disaster again -- but it is a work in progress, I guess. I have also started packing the kitchen. Let's face it -- I am not going to be doing any complicated cooking in the next month (holy cow, I am moving in less than a month!) so might as well get it packed. Will make more progress tomorrow. Hopefully.
Mean Mama
Random Life Events
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment