Wednesday, November 30, 2011

second to last

1.  Lose 123 50 pounds. I made some big changes this month.  I lost 4 pounds this month.  Then I gained them over last weekend -- holidays.  But as of this morning I am down 4 pounds again.  May next month bring me additional losses.
2.  Read at least 1 book a month.  At least o.ne of them must be a self help book but not all can be self help.  On wings of Eagles by Ken Follett.  I love him.  And actually I read this book for the first time when in high school.  I like it.  I also started The Help -- but I haven't finished it yet.
3.  Write the next great American novel a short story.  Apparently I am not motivated enough to get this done.
4.  Find a new job.  Nope -- but I have found a few that I need to apply to.
5.  Move.  No -- and I was just forced to sign a year lease. 
6.  Buy my first home.  Again, this one has to wait until 4 & 5 are done.
7.  Pay off all credit cards FIA credit card.  Done!
8.  Make at least one pair of earrings a weekRemoved.
9.  Get at least 8 hours of sleep at least 4 times per week.  Really good with this one.  Especially since going to the gym -- it is amazing how much I wanted to sleep after working out.
10. Blog at least 15 times per month.  Done!
11.  Get child enrolled in a sport. She is back in Jump Rope club.  She goes to the kids game room while I work out.  There is a kidfit class twice a week -- which she has refused to participate in.  I did sign her up for swim lessons that start in January.
12.  Get involved with a charity.  Nothing.
13.  Refinish the new kitchen table.  Think I might be willing to admit this is not happening.
14.  Enroll in a creative class -- writing, jewelry making, pottery...  Removed.
15.  Start a 529 account.  I know I need to.  I will.  Some day.
16.  Clean the house once a month.  Twice -- once before guests and once after guests.
17.  Eat out no more then 2 times per month.  I didn't track it.  But I am sure this is another failure.
18.  Call my friends and family more often -- rely on the internet less.  Removed -- because it is too simple.
19.  Start training for the Boston Marathon.  I know this seems out of the blue for most but it has been a long term dream of mine. The gym is kicking my butt and helping me start this process.  I have not been in 7 days though.  The gym was closed Wednesday-Friday.  I was exhausted on Saturday after the guests left.  I was lazy on Sunday and then my little annoying friend (flo) arrived and I have had a miserable few days with her.  I refuse to bleed and sweat at the same time.  I will be returning to the gym tomorrow.
20.  Fold and put away the laundry within 24 hours of washing it each week.  Removed.  And I refuse to feel bad about my complete inability to do this.
21.  Buy a new camera and take more photos of Ladybug.  Now I need to figure out the video part of this camera.  My mama bought me photo software to make my pictures pretty.  Now if I could just learn to use it.
22.  Pay all bills on time. This absolutely did not improve this month.
23.  Become caffeine free.  Piece of cake.  MMMM cake.  Can I have cake instead of caffeine?

11 down, 1 to go.  Determined to finish the year off strong.


Mean Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...