Monday, November 7, 2011

spots

I am fair skinned.  With freckles.  But after moving here nearly 7 years ago I noticed several large spots on my left cheek.  I think they are from the sun.  I had an hour commute every day each way.  The sun would hit my left cheek through the entire commute.

I don't worry about the spots.  There is skin cancer in my family (not bio) so I have an idea when to worry.  I asked my doctor.  She was not worried.  So lived with them.  I don't think anybody else really notices them.  They are just spots.  Pigment. 

Here is a few pics I took of them in the beginning of September.




So I saw a commercial for a lotion that is suppose to even out skin tone.  They prove this in the commercial by showing a series of eggs that go from brown spotted to even brown.  I know commercials are not fact.  But I decided to give it a shot.

I used the cream once a day for 2 months.  I had heard that when someone switches a lotion they must use the lotion for 6-8 weeks before they can see results.  So I decided to use it for 8 weeks.  I didn't use it every day.  I used it most days -- maybe 6 out of 7 days. 

I took this pic last night.



Do you see the difference?

Yeah, neither do I.  Imagine that, a commercial that did not live up to the promise.

Mean Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...