Saturday, November 13, 2010

Drawn from water

When I first adopted Ladybug I decided to make the commitment to do something charitable in Ethiopia each year. The first year I helped a preschool to raise money for the orphanage Ladybug stayed in before her adoption. Since then I have sponsored a child in Ethiopia to attend school. I pay her tuition.

I continually look for other options to support. And I read a lot of blogs -- not something I had planned on. So as a result I have learned about some things that I otherwise would not have heard about. A few years ago I heard about the Mingi. Please visit this website to learn more .... http://www.drawnfromwater.org/

I would never have thought that this mentality exists before learning about it. I am so impressed with the people who read and learn and then get involved. These people make a difference in lives. The least we can do is read and learn. And maybe someone will also get involved.

Mean Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...