Will you please take pity on me? I am a single woman. With an only child. Who sits at a computer desk all day. Dealing with clients whose lives are falling apart. I have no social life. I need a change.
When you visit my blog -- and I know at least one or two people are -- will you leave me a comment so I know that I am not alone?
Fix my problems.
Laugh at me.
Commiserate.
Ask me questions.
Give me blog ideas.
Let me know that you are out there.
Anybody....
Bueller???
Mean Mama
Random Life Events
2 months ago
Dude. I'm here. :)
ReplyDeleteOkay the security word I had to type to post the last comment was "mental." That cracked me up. So I guess I'm mental, but I'm here. :)
ReplyDeleteLove you!! :D
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm Mama Loca's friend, love your blog. Totally get where you are with the last post!
ReplyDeleteI miss my first kids too.