I have not forgotten that I am suppose to be job hunting. So I can move. I look through all the ads. I have more bookmarked job site websites then I could begin to think about. I look. But there is nothing. So I decided to expand my places. And still I can't find anything.
And then this week I found 2 job possibilities. They are both in the same town. The town is about 3 hours away from the town my mom lives in. Not ideal but still so much better. It would also put me about 7 hours from my father. Which is pretty good too. It would be so nice to be a short drive away from family -- instead of 2 days. And bonus is that it would put me one town away from my best friend from college. Actually one of the jobs I am applying for is her job. She just got a new job so I am applying for hers.
Both jobs are ones I am capable of doing. Both jobs I can afford to live on -- although neither is a raise from my current job. Both jobs would allow me to be closer to family, friends, and supports. Both jobs would allow me to check on one of my "to do" items on my list. Both jobs would remove one stress from my life.
Fingers crossed. And if I get one of the jobs, fingers crossed that I can figure out how to actually make the move.
Mean Mama
Random Life Events
2 months ago
Good Luck! Let us know how things go.
ReplyDelete