But then on week 3 I got lazy. I justified it. I intended to take it out at the end of the week so I didn't need to worry so much about it. So I "forgot" to moisturize it. And I let it hang in her face more days. But at the end of week 3 she had a sleep over. Hair tends to be an all weekend event. So I didn't get to it. And now as we reach the end of week 4, it is looking a little ratty.
Obviously hair needs to be a priority. I have been trying to think of a new style. Ladybug is pretty sure she wants the same style. Either way it is a long process. I have to untwist all those, moisturize, wash, moisturize, comb, moisturize, and style.
Good thing it is spring break.
Mean Mama
Looks like a lot of work. It sure is pretty when its done.
ReplyDeleteWow, so much work- you dida great job putting them in though!
ReplyDeleteHave you ever gone to Happy Girl Hair? She (another Mommy blogger) has lots of great tips, product tips and styles. It's pretty awesome... http://www.happygirlhair.com/